You're currently on:
LIFE MEL HONEY ( LIFEMEL HONEY ) 120 gms JAR
Life Mel Honey is made by honey bees fed on a specially formulated diet which includes selected herbs such as Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea and Uncaria Tomentosa.
Life Mel Honey (LifeMel Honey) is a natural product and no ingredients are added after extraction from the hive.
Life Mel Honey is the result of over thirty years’ research and has been specially developed to provide the benefits of honey enhanced by feeding the bees with selected herbs.
The positive effects of using Life Mel Honey (LifeMel Honey) :
• Raising the white blood cells count
• Raising the red blood cells count
• Raising the hemoglobin level in the blood
• Raising the blood platelets count
• Supports the immune system
• Improvement of the well-being
• Improvement of life quality
Recommended Candidates for LifeMel Honey (LifeMel Honey) use:
Patients receiving chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments
Patients suffering from anemia
Those seeking to boost their immune system
Composition and Processing of Life Mel Honey (LifeMel Honey) :
LifeMel Honey contains herbs, such as Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea, Uncaria and other plants. Due to the manufacturing process of LifeMel, The active ingredients in LifeMel Honey are absorbed directly in the blood.
With the exception of preparing the bee-feed mixture, collecting the medicinal honey from the hive and packaging, there is no human contact in the production process, and no ingredients are added to LifeMel Honey after the extraction of honey from the hive.
Dosage for Life Mel Honey (LifeMel Honey):
Take one teaspoonful (5cc) in the morning, on an empty stomach, and one teaspoon (5cc) at night before sleep. It is recommended to suck LifeMel slowly (1-2 minutes) to ensure full absorption into the bloodstream.
The dosage can be increased to a maximum of 4 teaspoons (20cc) a day. The LifeMel effects will be felt after 5-10 days.
• Sufferers of Diabetes should consult with their doctor about a slight increase in their insulin intake to balance the use of the LifeMel and/or diet changes such as reduced carbohydrates.
• People who are allergic to honey should not take LifeMel Honey.
• People are waiting for an organ or bone marrow transplant, or those allergic to bee products, should not take LifeMel.
• Pregnant and breast-feeding women should consult their doctor.
• LifeMel Honey is not to be given to children less than two years old.
How should Life Mel Honey be stored?
Life Mel Honey (LifeMel Honey) should be kept at room temperature and stored in a dark place. If it crystalises, stand the jar in hot water for a few minutes until it achieves the normal consistency.
LifeMel Honey featured in Yoga Magazine "a unique food supplement that has been developed with over 30 years of research and has been cited in a number of cases as boosting immunity before, during and after chemotherapy."
Also Available in the Life Mel Honey Range ( LifeMel Honey ) :
|Name||Life Mel Honey ( Lifemel Honey )120gms.|
|Brand Name||Life Mel Range|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£20.00 As low as: £17.50
£25.00 As low as: £21.00
£50.00 As low as: £44.99
£20.00 As low as: £17.50