LifeMel 120gms Jar
* Life Mel - A Unique Beehive Product As Featured on ITV This Morning Show by Dr. Chris Steel *
- Buy 2 for £43.99 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for £42.99 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for £41.99 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for £39.99 each and save 11%
Life Mel 120 gms.
The Life Mel, was recently featured on ITV This Morning Show on 15th May'2018 where Dr. Chris Steele talked about LifeMel and its benefits for the Cancer patients going through Chemotheraphy or Radiation Theraphy.
In the show, Dr. Chris reveals he's been encouraging the use of this honey among patients who are having chemotherapy to treat cancer. Usually patients will notice a drop in their white blood cell count while undergoing chemotherapy, but in each of his own cases, Dr Chris has noticed that the decrease in white blood cells slows down when patients are taking the honey.
Life Mel is the result of thirty years of research and is made by bees fed on a special nectar derived from 40 therapeutic herbs, including Siberian ginseng, Echinacea, uncaria tomentosa, and natural sources of iron, protein and vitamins.
Life Mel is a natural product and no ingredients are added after extraction from the hive.
The positive effects of using Life Mel:
- LifeMel may significantly help in improving the blood picture by increasing white and red blood cell count as well as hemoglobin and platelet levels by stimulating the production of blood cells.
- Rehabilitating and enhancing the immune system.
- Alleviating side effects induced by chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment.
- Significantly improving the general feeling of patients undergoing aggressive chemotherapy / radiation treatment.
- Is easily and quickly absorbed into the blood stream.
- Improvement to the blood picture being achievable in 7 – 10 days.
Recommended Candidates for LifeMel use:
- Patients receiving chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments;
- Patients suffering from anemia;
- Those seeking to boost their immune system.
Main plants used in the production of LifeMel: Eleutherococcus Sentic, Taraxacum Off, Ficus Carica, Vaccinium Myrtillus, Trifolium Platense, Morus Alba, Chicorium Int, Beta Vulg, Inula Helenium, Ribes Nigrum, Melissa Off, Calendula Off, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Echinacea Purpurea, Uncaria Tomen.
With the exception of preparing the bee-feed mixture, collecting the medicinal honey from the hive and packaging, there is no human contact in the production process, and no ingredients are added to LifeMel after its extraction from the hive.
Dosage for Life Mel: Take one teaspoonful (5cc) in the morning, on an empty stomach, and one teaspoon (5cc) at night before sleep. It is recommended to suck LifeMel slowly (1-2 minutes) to ensure full absorption into the bloodstream.
The dosage can be increased to a maximum of 4 teaspoons (20cc) a day. The LifeMel effects will be felt after 5-10 days.
- Sufferers of Diabetes should consult with their doctor about a slight increase in their sugar levels intake to balance the use of the LifeMel and/or diet changes such as reduced carbohydrates.
- People who are allergic to beehive product should not take LifeMel.
- People are waiting for an organ or bone marrow transplant, or those allergic to bee products, should not take LifeMel.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should consult their doctor.
- LifeMel is not to be given to children less than two years old.
How should Life Mel be stored?
Life Mel should be kept at room temperature and stored in a dark place. If it crystalises, stand the jar in hot water for a few minutes until it achieves the normal consistency.
Life Mel in the past has been featured in lots of different Magazines receiving a very positive feedback. Following are some examples:
Life Mel featured on Positive Health Online as "proven to boost immunity before, during and after chemotherapy. For many, the side effects of this cancer treatment can be devastating, however, LifeMel can offer significant support.
LifeMel in @natural_mag ''made by bees that feed on specific medicinal herbs, can boost energy and support immune health."
LifeMel featured in Yoga Magazine "a unique food supplement that has been developed with over 30 years of research and has been cited in a number of cases as boosting immunity before, during and after chemotherapy."
Life Mel in Your Healthy Living magazine "Developed with over 30 years of research, LifeMel is made by honeybees that are fed on specific botanical diet, including herbs such as Siberian ginseng, Echinacea and Calendula, and is proven in a number of cases to boost immunity.
LifeMel as featured in Latest Wave - "Developed with over 30 years of research, made by honey bees, proven in a number of cases to boost immunity before, during and after chemotherapy. A low white blood cell count or Neutropenia, a common side effect of chemotherapy, is a blood disorder that diminishes the number of infection-fighting cells which destroy bacteria in the body."
Life Mel was featured in CAM Lifestyle - "Research published in in Medical Oncology shows that LifeMel helps maintain a better white blood cell count during chemotherapy and can boost immunity before, during and after chemotherapy."
LifeMel as seen in Your Healthy Living - has been proven in a number of cases to support immunity. It's produced by honeybees fed on a specific botanical diet, including herbs such as Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea and Calendula.
Life Mel featured on Positive Health Online as "proven to boost immunity before, during and after chemotherapy. For many, the side effects of this cancer treatment can be devastating, however, LifeMel can offer significant support."
|Life Mel Range
Important Information - Please read before purchase :
While Nirvana Health strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to the packaging, labels and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. For additional information about a product, please contact us on 0203 4174913.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purpose only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician, medical practitioner, pharmacist or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information stated regarding dietary supplements on this website for diagnosing and treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment.
As these are all Natural Health Supplements results can vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.